Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Walk Thur Paris

http://manouvellemode.com/2014/03/18/walk-through-paris/#lightbox/0/
Enjoy the video.

Even though it took me two days to find Shakespeare and Company bookstore it was well worth the wait. Books high and low. Books everywhere. It was sure a cool place, I didn't want to leave. 


I love this side view of Notre Dame. With all the gargoyles watching over the church. This is a magnificent piece of architecture. 







                                                                                  





What can one say about the Eiffel Tower? My hotel was not to far from it. At night it was all lite up. I took the elevator up which was smart. But I walked down from the second floor. Know that was not to smart. My legs were shot for 2 days.  It was still beautiful no matter what.  







This is a view of Paris. It may be confusing at first. So the best way is to remember that Paris is made up of 19 arrondissements. Or sections of Paris. Check out the website below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrondissements_of_Paris




No comments:

Post a Comment